Sponsor puts £26,000 worth of prizes up for grabs at TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show7th September 2017
A seven-day sailing holiday in Greece, a stay on a luxury yacht and hundreds of pounds worth of clothing vouchers…just some of the prizes that visitors to TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show are in with a chance of winning.
TheYachtMarket.com, Title Sponsor of the show, is launching the biggest competition the event has ever seen in its 49-year history, with £26,000 worth of prizes up for grabs and the prize list is still growing.
The firm, which helps people buy and sell boats online, is running the competition to celebrate its first year as Title Sponsor of the 10-day show.
Among the prizes are:
- A seven-day skippered sailing holiday in Greece worth £6,500 courtesy of Sunsail
- A SEA-DOO SPARK™ 2Up 900 worth £6,000 thanks to BRP
- A year’s free boat storage at Portland Marina worth £4,400 courtesy of Dean & Reddyhoff
- A Sunseeker experience day tour for two
- Hundreds of pounds worth of Henri Lloyd vouchers
- A marine VHF radio
- A seven-night stay in The Boathouse in Norfolk
- A two-night stay for four on a 44ft Sunseeker
- Plus many more prizes, meaning more chances to win
Visitors to the show, which starts on September 15, will get a chance to see the SEA-DOO SPARK prize, which will sit pride of place within TheYachtMarket.com’s exhibition area (E040). People will be able to take a look close up and even hop on for photos.
Richard W. Roberts, CEO and founder of TheYachtMarket.com said: “We are so excited to be Title Sponsor of TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show for the first year and want to do something big to celebrate. You can’t get much bigger than £26,000 worth of amazing prizes! We can’t wait to meet visitors at this year’s show and would encourage them to pay us a visit to enter our competition. As they say, you’ve got to be in it to win it!”
People can enter by visiting the stand during the show or visiting www.theyachtmarket.com/win
Other attractions on TheYachtMarket.com’s stand at the show include an ‘Exploration Station’, where people can browse thousands of boats for sale online and the Knowledge Zone, where experts in various areas of boat buying and selling will give free masterclasses.