Serendipity Social Group for Adults with Autism/AspergersCommunity Room, St James' Park | 14th August 2018, 11:00am - 1:00pm
Add to Google Calendar | Add to Outlook, iCal, etc.
Admission Type: Free
The Serendipty Group:
- is a great way to meet new people with autism;
- all adults (ie 18+) are welcome - young or old;
- the group is led by community staff and volunteers;
- we meet every 2nd Tuesday from 11.00am til 1pm;
- to enquire if the group is suitable for you please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- currently the group like to play board games but are open to ideas and suggestions.
- refreshments are provided.
- you don't need to book - just turn up on the day and give us a go.
Website Address: http://www.fosjp.org.uk/
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Telephone: 02380 779763
Serendipity Social Group for Adults with Autism/Aspergers
Attached filesDownload/view file 1
Information correct at time of publication. Discover Southampton does not accept responsibility for any changes or cancellations to events and activities. It is advisable to contact the event organisers to confirm details before attending the event.