Managing the outdoor adventure sector22nd May 2014
Southampton Solent University has a close relationship with many outdoor and adventure companies. We deliver the skills and experience employers are looking for, backed by our prime location and industry links. We have a well-established programme of specialist outdoor courses, with a 25-year trajectory, as well as a wide range of adventure and extreme sports clubs.
Our professional links include the Royal Yachting Association (RYA), Neilson, Sunsail, Sport England, the Amateur Rowing Association, Hampshire County Council and the Institute for Outdoor Learning, as well as a strong network of graduates.
Benefits of working with us:
• Staff training and development opportunities through courses we offer
• Immediate access to our management graduates
• Raise the profile of your organisation to our students (for recruitment purposes & as consumers)
• Secure voluntary work placement's in your organisation
• Utilise our professional skills in consultancy, project work and/or research
• Contribute to our curriculum to ensure we are developing the graduates that your organisation demands
• Opportunities to 'guest speak' and network on industry issues
Why not join our Linkedin forum: Solent Adventure & Outdoor Networking
If you would like to enquire further on how to get involved, please contact the Business Development Centre on or +44 (0) 2380 319 179
Southampton Solent University
East Park Terrace
Outdoor & Adventure employer engagement